Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Garage sale goodies...

This chair came in a set for $200 and is excellant condition. My mom gave me the ottoman. The ottoman cover came from a classy thrift store in Florida and fit perfectly ($7.00). The owner sent me 4 more yards of the same fabric and 2 curtain panels. I will show those on a future post (thanks Gwen!!!). I think my walls really need color this summer.

I found this lamp at Goodwill for $7.99 and it works great! It could use a new shade, but this one isn't half bad for the time being. The Chinese checker board I found at a garage sale for $4.00 and it even came with wooden marbles.
If I have already posted about these two items, I am sorry for the duplicate. I only remember that I intended to post about them, but don't remember actually doing it... I am a mess lately.

2 comments:

joelle said...

hello ? even I posted recently....:)

sara said...

I love this stuff! The lamp is adorable!