Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lonnie's place

My friend Lonnie and her husband bought this property and house about five years ago. The house looked nothing like this. They have redone the entire outside and inside (more inside later). They live on the far western part of Arvada (Golden actually) on numerous acres. They have put a lot of hard work making this a little piece of Heaven!




The property included this massive playground (this photo only shows half of it)! My kids love playing there with Lonnie's sweet daughter. They are a very gracious and hospitable family and open their home to many people!


One of their pet goats. They also have bunnies and two adorable dogs. The dog shown below, Sadie, is actually from the same parents as our dog, Cleo. I guess that makes them sisters!


1 comment:

joelle said...

Yea!You updated...I love Lonnie and Ryan's place...maybe I could find some property out there...