Hey,short will be adorable. All are cute....any of them will look good on you. Mama J.
Hey, short will be cute on you. All the styles are adorable and you can wear any of them. Mom
MY VOTE IS FOR THE FIRST ONE...YES I AM YELLING THIS POST BECAUSE I THINK YOU DESPERATELY NEED TO CUT YOUR HAIR OFF AND HAVE A SASSY NEW LOOK...SHORT HAIR ROCKS!!!!!!!!! AND HAS SERIOUS ATTITUDE AND WHAT KRANKOTA WOMAN DOESN'T NEED SOME ATTITUDE?!!!
I love the hair ideas!!! #1 & #2- the best.
I like them all, but must say that it looks rather cute as it is, as well!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey,short will be adorable. All are cute....any of them will look good on you. Mama J.
Hey, short will be cute on you. All the styles are adorable and you can wear any of them. Mom
MY VOTE IS FOR THE FIRST ONE...YES I AM YELLING THIS POST BECAUSE I THINK YOU DESPERATELY NEED TO CUT YOUR HAIR OFF AND HAVE A SASSY NEW LOOK...SHORT HAIR ROCKS!!!!!!!!! AND HAS SERIOUS ATTITUDE AND WHAT KRANKOTA WOMAN DOESN'T NEED SOME ATTITUDE?!!!
I love the hair ideas!!! #1 & #2- the best.
I like them all, but must say that it looks rather cute as it is, as well!
Post a Comment