Okay, I think I made up that word...but I did miss the one year mark for creating my blog. My first post was Sept. 20, 2008. Wow!
I haven't blogged muched lately as I have been extremely busy. I work part-time at Preston's office, part-time for PTA, and full-time as a homemaker/mom/wife. That's a lot of hours. I think I am overcommitted. I am whiny; forgive me. I feel blessed that our business is flourishing and that I am a part of it. I am thrilled that our PTA is thriving and purposeful. I am overjoyed to have a beautiful home, a fabulous husband and two incredible daughters.
And... I do find joy in the season. I love the crisp air. It rained yesterday and made my world beautiful. I love the deep colors that the rain brings out in the tree leaves and trunks. I love how everything metal and man-made becomes glossy when wet. I love feeling the mist on my face when I am out walking. I love puddles and the sound of water running in the gutters.
1 comment:
What a luscious post!
Post a Comment