This year I finally decorated two trees. I have always wanted a second tree in the front room. This year we started making Chrismons ornaments and hope to finish all 25 for next year! We had a lot of fun decorating for Christmas. Notice in the nativity that St. Nicholas came looking for Baby Jesus, too!
We also had fun with a lot of extra outdoor lights! We were so excited to host my sister and her family for the holidays and we went a bit overboard (by our standards at least)! We were so blessed with 7 1/2 inches of snow the day before Christmas. You should have seen my 7 year old nephew from Florida... he ran out in the snow to make a snow angel in his pajamas!
G participated in the school production of The Emporers New Clothes. She was a narrator and did a great job singing and dancing, too. (G in blue dress, lower left on floor)
More December fun to come later...
1 comment:
I love the Chrismons ornaments, and thanks for the link describing them. I remember wondering whilst fidgeting at church with my grandmother why on earth they would have a sign for prescriptions on a giant banner with a dove. Now I know. Knowledge is power, indeed.
Happy New Year, sweet friend!
Post a Comment