I have been going to "boot camp" in my neighborhood for about 5 weeks now...it's an intensive workout that includes cardio and strength training. I love it and hate it at the same time. I keep going back so it can't be too bad. I am trying to make exercise a habit. It seems to be working! I can't say I have lost any weight, but I am feeling much better, in general.I feel like this has been an obedience issue. My God is so patient with me. It has been challenging. I can always think of something pressing so I have an excuse not to exercise. God blesses me with energy and a pleasant disposition every time I obey. Wow!
(I am still having picture uploading problems. I cannot see a "thumbnail" of what I want to upload, so I am uploading random pictures for your enjoyment. This one is at the Brown Palace after we had tea!)
No comments:
Post a Comment