Sunday, August 15, 2010

I've been busy thinking...

G with her art at a district show. This piece was purchased by the district HR director for their administrative offices!
Here is A with the spirit award at Kids Camp at church this summer!

I am so embarrassed by my inability to keep from drowning in piles of paper. I found this blog and am very motivated to learn more and implement what I learn.
I am interested in the Ransomed Heart Ministry after reading their book Captivating. My heart has been opened to God's desire for healing in my life! I am amazed at how many great concepts I underlined in that book (that means I liked it a lot!!!).
School starts Friday. I have mixed emotions. This is my oldest daughters last year of elementary school. Somehow that freaks me out and brings me joy at the same time. She is incredible!!! I am wild about her! We feel so blessed that she is with her best friend in class again.

My youngest is in 3rd grade and in an Upstairs classroom for the first time. This feels really cool to her! She is a ray of sunshine and full of passion!!! It is fun to watch her grow and embrace every moment of each day.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Your love and pride in your kids is beautiful!