My sister doesn't post her creativity on her blog very much and my mom doesn't have a blog yet... so I will post their amazing creations. These are valances made from FREE fabric a friend gave to us. The green and brown is for G's room and the red and blue is for the girls bathroom. (photo credits: G)My sister has not seen the window in G's room finished! Happy sewing chicas!
2 comments:
I'm glad you've decided to join the ranks of bloggers. I can't wait to link you at my sight. (By the way...who the who-ha is "gooooood girl"? How did a "commercial" blog respond to your blog..weird. Anyway...I'm excited to have a new blog to read and even more excited that it is my seesters! love you - J
Love your new blog. It is beautiful. I look forward to reading it. You have inspired me. Love mom's chicken.
Post a Comment