I really love this new book I found at the library, Cooking with Whole Foods by Nicola Graimes. We are not completely vegetarian, nor do we eat all organic... so this book really seems to be a nice healthy balance. I could add meat to many of the recipes if I feel so inclined. My daughter G is excited to try out some of these recipes before it is due back to the library. We just might have to break down and buy a copy...
We are going to a dinner party on Sunday night and I am in charge of bringing an appetizer. I think the Courgette Fritters with Chili Jam sound great! (Courgette's are zucchini...I didn't know this until I read this recipe.)
I had a great picture, but once again, my computer doesn't want to upload photos. Time to call in the guru...
1 comment:
Sounds like a good book - will also check out the library copy!
Post a Comment