Sunday, December 28, 2008

No Soliciting?


I am frequently approached at my front door with "deals" from solicitors. I have this fierce looking rooster with a sign, but...
So, what does "no soliciting" mean to you? I think it means "no flyers stuck to my door and no ringing my doorbell to sell me anything...unless you are a girlscout!"
I have had a few solicitors actually say "what does soliciting mean?"... duh. Anyway, the sign clad rooster may not ward of solicitors, but it's pretty cute.

3 comments:

sara said...

Love that rooster (I like the one on your sidebar too- CUTE!)

Hmmm, I bet the solicitors will be scared away!

Jessica said...

Thanks! The sidebar rooster was on the front porch of my grandparents home in Texas for many years. It's now in my kitchen. I am inspired by the colors and whimsy of it!

joelle said...

aaagggghhhh! Where did you get the incredibly cute, I mean fierce, rooster? Did you have that before and I missed it?