Friday, January 2, 2009




This is to be the year of COLOR! I am so inspired by www.sara-mincy.blogspot.com and my friend at LaTeDa! The big white-ish walls inside my home are begging for paint. I have a terrific pallet of colors and no more excuses...

I need a bit of help with these terrific rockers on my front porch. I got them in great shape at a garage sale for $2 a piece. They are currently primered (is that a word?). I was thinking since my house is red, black and cream, maybe I should paint them one of those colors. Maybe not... shouldn't it be something different? Help...

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Make those chairs jazzy!Maybe black with polka dots or some bright painting or decopague some nice patterned paper on them. Mama J. I'll help you.

sara said...

Ooooh- turquise- orange- black with white polka-dots???? :)

joelle said...

Yes, yes, yes...turquoise...black...of course I'm partial to any shade of red...and I'll always go with a polka dot!!!fer ser...can't wait to start doing some painting for my house...no room painting...just BIG pieces of colorful art! love you sis...jealouse that you got two comments....;)