Okay, we all have it-that obsession with something that we love. My obsession is little chairs. Not just any little chair. I like wooden chairs with or with out a rush seat. No rockers. No wicker. No upholstered chairs. I began collecting them after my house was overrun with my angel collection. I had to move on to something new. So here they are.

I also like little baskets and little clay pots. Yikes, do I foresee another collection started???


My daughters made a series of these with the help of my father... yes, another wonderfully creative person in my family.

My oldest daughter made this in art class last year. Gotta love that art teacher!!!

Found these at an estate sale. Really had to do some bargaining. The older man who sold them sat on them when he was a toddler. I assured him they would go to a home where they would be cherrished. I got a good deal.

Most of my collection is on the guest bath wall. I actually sat on one of the larger ones as a toddler. My parents rescued it from our church in Sunnyvale, California years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment