This was made by my Aunt Joanna who is just as creative as my grandmother. I have always adored angels and she made this for me about 15 years ago. She makes amazing quilts and has the cutest house on Bainbridge Island, WA.
My friend Lisa at Star Creek makes the most fabulous things with wood and a screen press. I have more of her stuff which I will post someday soon!
By the way, notice how I now can put text between my photos. I feel like such a pro! Now if I can just figure out how to change the main background color of my blog???
ALSO, today I got up at 5:30 and was blessed by this "for anyone who enters God's rest also rests from his own work" Hebrews 4:10. I am encouraged to make Sundays a true day of Sabbath for my family. God has been waking me around 5:00 each day.
Still to come... creative things my Sister and Mom make... don't miss it!!!
1 comment:
What a simple and elegant way to hang the pinecone--so tasselesque!
thank you for telling me about it!
Post a Comment