
This rooster piece has a partner on the other side of the hutch. My sis-in-law and bro-in-law blessed us with them for Christmas years ago. They are marvelous and have a splendid texture. The fern was adopted from my dear mother. It grew too big for her house... and loves this spot at mine!

This old fence I picked up from my friend Tami's Barn Sale. The wreath and heart stake are from Hobby Lobby clearance I am sure.

I am a collector of little odds and ends. I try to keep many of them on this shelf. I add new stuff often. I lose stuff from time to time when someone bumps the shelf or a ball or toy hits it. All the little tid bits are things that make me happy.

My other sister-in-law picked this beauty up at an estate sale recently. She has great taste and I am honored that she thought of me! I love to change the greeting frequently!
1 comment:
I like your little tidbits!
Post a Comment